Runway Paint Stripe Removal
- Paint stripe removal is performed with the Triverus Airfield Maintenance Vehicle (AMV), using high-pressure water (17-20,000 psi) to safely remove paint.
- Paint removal activities are often a function of loss-of-acuity, instead of a loss of paint integrity. In these cases, modular power application can allow you to “clean” paint lines to restore acuity, reducing the cost of repainting.
- With this service, repainting practices can be adjusted to include periodic paint removal or cleaning instead of building up paint lines to an operationally unsuitable thickness.
- The Triverus AMV can quickly switch between paint removal and rubber removal with a 5-minute deck reconfiguration, reducing downtime and saving your operations time and money.
- Removed paint is recovered for safe disposal, leaving the surface ready for repainting.